Side Event package for ASARECA Agriculture Ministerial Conference (AAMC)
The Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA) is a sub-regional intergovernmental organization comprising of 14 member countries, namely: Burundi, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. ASARECA is strategically positioned to perform higher level coordination, convening, facilitative, communication, catalytic, partnership brokerage and advocacy roles to enhance sustainable agricultural transformation and economic growth in the Eastern and Central Africa (ECA) sub-region.
ASARECA is organising the ASARECA Agriculture Ministerial Conference (AAMC) on May 17 – 19, 2023 at Speke Resort, Munyonyo in Uganda. The AAMC is a premier ASARECA event that will feature the 2nd ASARECA Council of Patron Ministers’ (CPM) Meeting, the 4th General Assembly, and Science Conference.
The CPM is the highest governing organ of ASARECA. It comprises Ministers responsible for agricultural research in ASARECA 14 Member States. The General Assembly (GA) is the second highest organ of ASARECA. It comprises stakeholders from Members States, including the private sector; farmer organisations; civil society organisations; extension agencies; institutions of higher learning, and strategic partners, among others.
Theme of AAMC: Building Resilient Food Systems to Feed Africa for Generations.
To enable you to register and plan to organise a side event during the AAMC, we have prepared for your information on the fees payable for the event and what benefits you stand to gain. Registration is now open.
Side event fees—USD 5,000 (per institution)
This offer targets institutions that would like to organise parallel side-events. The side events will be held on Day 1 (May 17, 2023) of the AAMC. Only 4 slots are available on a first come first serve basis.
The following are associated benefits:
- Enjoy the visibility associated with your partnership with one of Africa’s most outstanding gathering of Agriculture Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, and Directors General of Agricultural Research Institutes in 14 Member countries; Development Partners, like minded institutions and a whole range of agricultural value chain actors.
- Your logo will be placed among partners on event website, posters, and all brochures.
- You will be allowed to bring a long branded materials during the side event
- You will be allowed to register and bring along a maximum of three staff on the same fee (Additional payment will be required for extra staff registered beyond the two staff on this offer)
- You will gain prominence in ASARECA social media tags
- You will be entitled to all the conference meals and amenities except transport and accommodation.